ECO 🌱 Clima Heating Europe
At Clima Heating Europe we are aware of the importance of the environment, and this may clash a bit with the products we sell at first, we understand, but in this article we explain what we do to contribute something positive to the environment.
Our mission has always been to offer efficient outdoor stoves, for the good of the environment and for the good of the customer, who in turn will need to spend much less money on gas cylinders. It is a classic example of win-win. The environment wins, the customer wins and we win.
Our more than 30 years of experience in the gas sector have provided us with great technical knowledge and together with our manufacturer, with the same mission as us, we have managed to develop very, very efficient burners, among the most efficient on the market. Our Muztag and Premium Fire stoves are pioneers in efficiency.
A typical pyramid or mushroom-style outdoor gas stove has a very high heating power, which due to its height and dimensions, wastes much of it. These stoves consume an entire gas cylinder in a period of between 6 and 10 hours, depending on the model. Not only is this energy inefficiency bad for the environment, it is also bad for the end user's wallet.
However, our Muztag and Premium Fire gas patio heaters consume a gas cylinder in a period of between 25 and 40 hours, depending on the model. It is a very big difference and we are talking about the fact that in many cases, our stoves consume 1/3 of what the competition's stoves consume.
Apart from this we also try to be eco-friendly in our day-to-day operations, some examples are:
- The hundreds of wooden pallets we use annually to palletize our shipments are all recycled/salvaged pallets that still have a long life ahead of them. Surely they are not as beautiful as new pallets, but they fulfill their function in the same way and we avoid cutting down many trees.
- Float updated; Every 4 years we renew the entire fleet of vehicles, both commercial and delivery, to always have the most efficient and least polluting models on the market. The first electric vehicles are expected to enter our fleet in 2022, together with a charging infrastructure for these vehicles like those of our customers.
- We minimize plastic for packaging as much as possible, preventing the end customer from throwing all the plastic in the trash after unpacking their pallet of Premium Fire or Muztag gas stoves. Currently we have been able to reduce all the plastic to only 2 strips.
- We recycle absolutely everything. All the cardboard in the packaging is used and otherwise recycled. Also the boxes of accessories are re-used to send spare parts to our customers. We do not waste anything, and if the client wants, after the installation we take the packaging.
- All our facilities and offices have the most efficient lights on the market, thus reducing our energy consumption by more than half, also thanks to light sensors. Our trucks are also electric instead of diesel and it is planned to install solar panels in the warehouses in 2022.
- All our invoicing, budgets, proformas and delivery notes are sent online, printing only what is necessary. We have also got rid of paper catalogs and brochures, now sending them exclusively online and in digital format.
These are just a few examples of how we try to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible at Clima Heating Europe, importer of Premium Fire and Muztag outdoor heaters.